for Mac is an educational software that offers fun programs for children between the ages of 2 and 10, but keep in mind that it is not advisable to put a child in front of the screen before 3 years.
With the evolution of technology, there are different ways to educate children that must be done by knowing and introducing them to the cyber world. Thus, GCompris
for Mac was specifically designed to educate different, easier, smarter and more fascinating ways of teaching children the basics.GCompris
for Mac offers activities organized in the following areas: Computer discovery (keyboard, mouse, etc.), games, reading training exercises, time reading exercises, famous puzzle-shaped paintings, vector drawing and more.
In addition to introducing children to a computer, GCompris
for Mac can teach them school subjects such as math, science, geography, reading, and more, but unlike the traditional method of teaching in school, children learn these subjects while having fun.GCompris
for Mac also contains games that focus on intellectual development and embedded games that allow you to enrich your knowledge.
In conclusion, GCompris
for Mac contains varied and rich educational topics, and the software integrated activities are both educational and fun.
Below you can find a list of categories with some of the activities available in that category.
* computer discovery: keyboard, mouse, different mouse gestures, ...
* arithmetic: table memory, enumeration, double entry table, mirror image, ...
* science: the canal lock, the water cycle, the submarine, electric simulation ...
* geography: place the country on the map
* games: chess, memory, connect 4, oware, sudoku ...
* reading: reading practice
* other: learn to tell time, puzzle of famous paintings, vector drawing, cartoon making, ...