Dec 11.2017 - Version:
Folder Album Artwork is used to automatically populate folder icons with the artwork contained in a folders audio files. If youre missing artwork in your audio files, the artwork can be populated from iTunes.
Drag over one or more folders and populate subfolders automatically. Process thousands of folders with a single drag.Random assignment of artwork to parent folders without audio files.
Quick mode lets your drag folders directly onto the app icon rather than having to open it for every job, remembering your previous sessions settings.
* Drag any image from iTunes, the web, iPhoto etc. to assign it to a folder.
* Auto extracts images from mp3 and m4a files.
* Batch extract artwork from iTunes to produce icons for your folders.
* Change the icon of your applications with a simple drag and drop.
* Convert single images and batch convert a folders worth of images.
Screenshots Folder Album Artwork for Mac