Jan 17.2020 - Version: 11.84
Command line application for reading, writing and editing metadata information for images, audio and video files.
ExifTool for Mac is a command line application that lets you view, edit, and write metadata for multiple file types: audio, video, images, documents, archives, and more.
The application supports multiple processing and works with a wide range of file formats such as 3GP, FLAC, MP3, MP4, GIF, MOV, FLV, AVI, SWF, MPG, PNG, TIFF and BMP.
With ExifTool for Mac you can view the information stored in the raw file metadata, rename, move or copy the files to other folders, extract the image, copy the metadata from one file to another, and more.
In conclusion, ExifTool for Mac is an application that has many command line-specific overclocking features to help you manipulate metadata in an easy way.
* Reads/writes metadata in a wide variety of files
* Supports many different types of metadata including EXIF, IPTC and XMP
* Includes command-line application plus Perl libraries
* Geotags images from GPS track logs
* Shifts date/time values to fix timestamps in images
* Copies metadata from one file to another
* Processes entire directory trees
* Renames/organizes images based on metadata
Screenshots ExifTool for Mac
works great on my iMac
Works as expected