Feb 06.2020 - Version: 5.4.1
Termius for Linux lets you organize hosts into groups. Groups allow you to share settings, though each host can have its own separate preferences. This data, along with connection and command history, is securely synced across all your devices. Termius for Linux uses end-to-end encryption to ensure your data remains safe and secure.
* Autocomplete : Termius for Linux gathers commands from all your servers and provides suggestions while you type.
* Snippets : Frequently used shell commands can be added as Snippets and executed on multiple hosts.
* Touch Term : Termius for Linux provides the best terminal experience for iOS and Android with full support of Emacs and Vim.
* SFTP : Upload and download files using the integrated SFTP client. Easily accessible from the terminal on all devices.
* Universal: Native on all popular mobile platforms
* Ads free, now and always!
* Privacy: Password, key authentication
* Identities: combine username, password or key for quick authentication
* Groups and Tags: keep hosts organized
* Snippets: Save sets of commands and automate them
* Parallel connectivity to a single or multiple hosts
* Port Forwarding
* 10 awesome color
Screenshots Termius for Linux