Apr 08.2021Version: 7.8.0
With this powerful software you can connect remotely between two devices, such as a Raspberry Pi instance and a Linux one.Termius for Linux was reviewed by Horia Petrovanu
Termius for Linux is a very complete SSH / SFTP and Telnet client software and allows you to register SSH access and connect quickly to manage remote servers.
With Termius for Linux, you will receive an SSH client with ECDSA support, ed25519 and chacha20-poly1305. You can connect to Windows, Mac and Linux and access the SSH, Mosh and Telnet protocols.
Termius for Linux uses end-to-end encryption to ensure that your data remains secure.
In addition, you can also benefit from the RSA / DSA / ECDSA key generator and the Putty key importer, as well as the password, key and 2FA authentication. It is also important to note that Terminal Touch supports the arrow keys, Ctrl and Alt.
The application is free, but offers only the essential functions. Premium users can subscribe to the paid version and access useful features such as autocomplete and synchronization between devices.
- Hardware: Intel Pentium G4400 - 3.30GHz - RAM 8GB
- Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
* Autocomplete : Termius gathers commands from all your servers and provides suggestions while you type.
* Snippets : Frequently used shell commands can be added as Snippets and executed on multiple hosts.
* Touch Term : Termius provides the best terminal experience for iOS and Android with full support of Emacs and Vim.
* SFTP : Upload and download files using the integrated SFTP client. Easily accessible from the terminal on all devices.
+ Termius has been in our software catalog since Feb 06.2020.
+ The current version is 7.8.0 updated to Apr 08.2021.
Screenshots Termius for Linux Add comment
All downloads are original and not repacked or modified in any way by us. Secured downloads are files hosted.