Feb 07.2020 - Version: 3.42
With TagSpaces you organize your photos, recipes or invoices in the same way on every platform.
With TagSpaces you organize your photos, recipes or invoices in the same way on every platform and TagSpaces support Windows, Linux, OS X.
With the help of tags you can manage projects using the GTD methodology. The application persists the tags in the file names and the tagging information is not vendor locked and can be used even without the TagSpaces application. TagSpaces features basic file management operations, so it is a kind of tag-based file manager.
It is easy to see that TagSpaces is rapidly evolving into the productivity app of the future: Easy to use, cloudless, open source and transparent.
It lets you have complete control over your data in terms of access as well. Your files are plain and accessible, even outside of the software. It is definitely an excellent alternative to Evernote and other big commercial competitors most recommended for everyday usage.
* Easy File Tagging : The application supports adding tags to files, in a transparent, not vendor locking way. You can tag your files by a simple drag & drop actions.
* Tag Groups and Colors : You can organize your tags thematically in groups, for example the tag group family can contain tags with the names of your family member, useful for photo tagging. In addition you can assign different color to your tags.
* Desktop Search : The application support searching for files in your current location. It can be searched explicitly for given tags.
* Go Paperless : Organize bills, letters, invoices and other important documents
* File and Folder Management : TagSpaces features a set of basic file and folder management operations such as create, rename, move and delete.
* Go further with extensions : The application can be extended with additional viewers and editors for different file types and perspectives for visualizing of folder structures.
Screenshots TagSpaces for Linux
Video TagSpaces for Linux