Oct 30.2020Version: 5.6.2
Free software for project management visualization.
RationalPlan Viewer for Linux was reviewed by Anca Hutu
It is known that project managers plan and control projects from start to finish and during this time they can make all kinds of necessary changes, but there are people who need to check and analyze the evolution of projects. For these people we provide RationalPlan Viewer, a free software solution.
RationalPlan Viewer is a free viewer for management software, a perfect solution to view project details.
RationalPlan Viewer gives you an easy-to-use and well-structured interface where you can view, analyze risks, check your work schedule, and create plans and budget resources for projects. It can also manage Microsoft Project files and give you the ability to export files to other formats.
In conclusion, RationalPlan Viewer is an interesting software that tends to contribute to increasing efficiency in project management.
Click on this link to download some examples.
* connects to RationalPlan Project Server
* it opens files created either with Single Project or Multi Project version
* all original views and data are available
* export to other formats and printing are active
* view/hide critical path command is enabled
* open MS Project files (*.mpp, *.mpx, *.xml) so you can view them for free
* last but not least you can have an unlimited number of free installations
+ RationalPlan Viewer for Linux has been in our software catalog since Jun 30.2020.
+ The current version is 5.6.2 updated to Oct 30.2020.
Very nice to use.
Very efficient; easy to use.
a Microsoft Project equivalent at fraction of the cost
N0ANW Add comment
Installed fine, works great!