When we talk about the image editor, Photoshop is the first choice for Windows, and for Linux we can talk about Gimp.
We present Photoflare which can be added to your list of essential tools for editing and retouching images. This is a free one available for both Linux and Windows, it is very easy to use and gives you only the basic and necessary tools in its interface to edit an image.
The Photoflare interface is simple and intuitive because most of its functions are displayed on the toolbar at the top of the software.
Photoflare includes a set of filters useful for adding noise, enhancing or dissipating colors, and enhancing your photos with artistic and visual effects.
With Photoflare you can change the hue, contrast and opacity of images, and you can crop, resize and rotate photos. The software also has an interesting feature for serial processing. You can save a lot of time using this feature that allows you to select the source format, output folder, and effects you want for image processing.
With Photoflare, you can also add lines of text and titles to an image, and change the color of the text.
In conclusion, PhotoFlare
is an image editing software, and is aimed primarily at users who need basic image processing.How to install PhotoFlare for Linux
* PhotoFlare is a free image editor that will allow us to use the available filters.
* The processing batch is, without a doubt, one of its most remarkable features.
* It allows you to make color settings (brightness, contrast, etc ...) just as it gives us the ability to cut, flip or rotate.
* We will also be able to resize and resize. We will also have a text tool available, such as with a shape tool.
* Another very useful tool that we will find available will be Magic Wand / Selector.
* We will also have a color picker, gradients and brushes.