PDF Split and Merge
for Linux is a free, cross-platform application that lets you split and merge any PDF document in just a few steps.
You will be able to split PDF documents, with several configuration options, you can select and merge several PDF files into a single file. PDF Split and Merge
for Linux works quickly and efficiently, doing the job in no time.
This easy-to-use application is written in Java, contains all the necessary features to allow you to manipulate and manage PDF files.PDF Split and Merge
for Linux is a free application and has several functions that allow it to separate PDF files according to a multitude of options, to merge several documents into one, to modify the pagination, to rotate documents, to extract sections or text from a document to save it to another file, etc.
In conclusion, when you need some basic functions for handling PDFs, we recommend this software, which is ideal to meet all your editing needs.Documentation / Demo
* PDF merge : Merge is the most used PDFsam Basic module and lets you combine PDF files together
* PDF split : The selected PDF file can be split after every page, generating a new document for every page in the original file, or after every even or odd page
* PDF mix : The PDF mix module lets you merge two or more PDF files taking pages alternately from each input file, in straight or reverse order. The perfect match for your single-sided scans
* Rotate PDF : The PDF Rotate module lets you rotate PDF files by simply selecting the files you want to rotate and apply a rotation of 90, 180 or 270 degrees to all or some of their pages
* Extract pages : The Extract module lets you extract pages from PDF files. Single pages or page ranges can be selected to create a new PDF file containing only the pages you need