Feb 10.2017Version: 7.8.2003
A Linux distribution based on CentOS for servers.
NethServer was reviewed by Ionut Tutica
NethServer is a Linux distribution based on CentOS that has a modular design and makes it easy to transform the distribution into a mail and filter server, web server, group, firewall, web filter, IPS / IDS or VPN server.More information about NethServer
NethServer includes a complete interface, which facilitates the efficient management of both the server and the services and allows the installation of several pre-configured modules.
NethServer is designed primarily for small and medium-sized offices and is easy to install and manage.
In conclusion, NethServer is a server type system, which includes e-mail functions, web server, web filter, groups, firewall, IPS / IDS and VPN components and many more.
Documentation / Demo
- NethServer has been in our software catalog since Feb 10.2017 and has reached 28 downloads.
- The current version is 7.8.2003 and has been updated to Feb 10.2017.NethServer features
* Rich : Extremely modular and feature-rich: MailServer and Filter, WebServer, Groupware, Firewall, Web Filter, IPS/IDS, VPN and more.
* Simple : Powerful web interface that simplifies common administration tasks, very easy/fast installation and a lot of pre-configured modules installable with a single click
* Solid : Based on CentOS/RHEL, a widespread and popular server distribution, trusted by routine security updates, and rock solid stability.
* Open : 100% OpenSource, powered by contributors and fueled by community. Transparent with open communication channels and well documented.
Screenshots NethServer Add comment