Apr 12.2021Version: 1.17.6
KeeWeb for Linux is a browser and desktop password manager compatible with KeePass databases.KeeWeb for Linux was reviewed by Razvan Iancu
KeeWeb for Linux provides a secure environment in which you can confidently manage important information, files and confidential folders.
To take advantage of the possibilities offered by KeeWeb for Linux, you must first define a master password or target a key file. The KeeWeb for Linux password manager stores its data in a database, which is protected with a master password and additional authentication methods.
The program has a clean and intuitive interface that does not pose any major difficulty for less experienced users.
Note that KeeWeb for Linux is compatible with KeePass, so you can either create a new database or import one generated from KeyPass. In addition, the app is also compatible with DropBox and allows you to sync your information with your user account.
KeeWeb for Linux insists on the security of your data, taking the role of not storing anything on third-party servers. Therefore, all information you enter into the application remains on your local server.
In conclusion, KeeWeb for Linux has a full range of tools to help you better organize your protected data, files and folders.
- Hardware: Intel Pentium G4400 - 3.30GHz - RAM 8GB
- Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
* Desktop apps for all platforms: Desktop apps look beautiful on each platform: macOS, Windows and Linux. You can open local files in Desktop apps.
* Themes: Switch between dark and light theme, whichever you like more.
* Color favorites: Mark items with color and easily find them using Colors tab.
* Multiple files support: Open several files, search any entry or view all items from all files as one list.
* One search for all files: Search works for all files, everything is done from one search box.
* Dropbox sync: Open files from Dropbox, sync changes across devices automatically.
* Easy tags input: Add tags to arrange entries. Quickly select them in the list or add new ones.
* Protected fields: Fields can be hidden when you need it. Also they will be stored in memory in more secure way than usual fields.
* Password generator: Generate passwords of any desired length, with only symbols you want.
* Offline access: Files are saved for offline use, even those opened from Dropbox. You can always access offline version, changes will be synced automatically when you are online again.
* Shortcuts: Access actions faster with shortcuts.
* Advanced search options: Refine search by specifying fields, searching passwords, history and using powerful regular expressions syntax.
* History: All changes you make are put to history. You can rollback to any state or delete the state completely.
+ KeeWeb has been in our software catalog since Nov 24.2019.
+ The current version is 1.17.6 updated to Apr 12.2021.
Screenshots KeeWeb for Linux
ZOOPI333 Add comment
All downloads are original and not repacked or modified in any way by us. Secured downloads are files hosted.