Oct 23.2020Version: 2.6.2
With this software you can store your account credentials securely for use every day.
KeePassXC for Linux was reviewed by Iulian Dinita
KeePassXC for Linux is a free password manager that allows you to save all passwords in one place and can automatically enter them on websites or applications.
KeePassXC for Linux uses a powerful encryption algorithm that efficiently secures passwords or sensitive data and has its own fully customizable password generator.
KeePassXC for Linux uses a database format that is encrypted with the standard AES encryption algorithm using a 256-bit key.
All you have to do is remember a master password that allows you to access the encrypted password manager database that contains all your credentials. This master password will crack all your passwords, so it must be strong!
The KeePassXC for Linux interface is minimalist and allows you to add and organize your credentials into groups and subgroups and also has a search and autocomplete feature.
Many password managers typically have vulnerabilities and become an obvious target for cybercriminals. So be careful when deciding if this software is the right tool for you.
* Create, open, and save databases in the KDBX format (KeePass Compatible)
* Store sensitive information in entries that are organized by groups
* Search for entries
* Password generator
* Auto-Type passwords into applications
* Browser integration with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, Chromium, Vivaldi, Brave, and Tor-Browser
* Entry icon download
* Import databases from CSV, 1Password, and KeePass1 formats
* Database reports (password health, HIBP, and statistics)
* Database export to CSV and HTML formats
* TOTP storage and generation
* Field references between entries
* File attachments and custom attributes
* Entry history and data restoration
* YubiKey/OnlyKey challenge-response support
* Command line interface (keepassxc-cli)
* Auto-Open databases
* KeeShare shared databases (import, export, and synchronize)
* SSH Agent
* FreeDesktop.org Secret Service (replace Gnome keyring, etc.)
* Additional encryption choices: Twofish and ChaCha20
+ KeePassXC for Linux has been in our software catalog since Jun 29.2017.
+ The current version is 2.6.2 updated to Oct 23.2020.
My favorite password manager
Keep up with passwords and be more secure from ID theft
Good password manager.
TOMCLARKE98 Add comment