Apr 02.2021Version: 2.4.17
i.Scribe for Linux is an email client that allows you to send, receive and organize emails quickly and without problems.i.Scribe for Linux was reviewed by Anca Hutu
i.Scribe for Linux is a free email client application and is addressed to all users, regardless of the level of knowledge and can offer you a very simple method of sending and receiving emails.
Change the parameters in the graphical interface
The interface is clear and clean, it does not particularly impress and is typical of email client applications, and the configuration is very simple, when you open the application you are required to choose the language you want selected and to establish a folder path for storing e- mail and contacts, attention, the application by default determines the path of the folder and the files, you have to give ok to go on. The next step is to configure one or more email addresses in the settings panel, the SMTP reception server, port number, authentication type, preferred send paths, and SSL.
At the same time, the i.Scribe for Linux application has many features with which you can manage the incoming emails and here we mention, you can mark the emails as spam, view a calendar, you can manage lists of activities, meetings and events, organize a list of contacts and many others that we invite you to discover them.
i.Scribe for Linux is a very good and easy to use e-mail client, uses minimal system resources, and during the tests it behaved very well.
- Hardware: Intel Pentium G4400 - 3.30GHz - RAM 8GB
- Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
* Unlimited Send/Receive Accounts : You can configure and use many accounts with InScribe as opposed to the just one with i.Scribe.
* Unlimited Filtering : A simple filtering system can decide a course of action when mail is received. From moving it to another folder, deleting it, printing it out or auto-reply to it.
* Multiple Identities : Each account allows you to use a unique identity to send and respond to mail with. When replying, InScribe automatically uses the identity associated with the account that the email was received through. So it's easy to keep your different roles separate.
* Outlook (MAPI) Export : Replicate some or all of your email to an Outlook MAPI mail store. Great for users on the road that want to sync all their mail received on the road to their desktop running Outlook.
+ i.Scribe has been in our software catalog since Nov 25.2019.
+ The current version is 2.4.17 updated to Apr 02.2021.
Screenshots i.Scribe for Linux
this is very good product
SHAOUN1000 Add comment
This product can send mail directly.