Feb 26.2020Version: 6.1.0
ImagePlay is a rapid prototyping tool for building and testing image processing algorithms. It comes with a variety of over 70 individual image processors which can be combined into complex process chains. ImagePlay is completely open source and can be built for Windows, Mac and Linux.More information about ImagePlay for Linux
- ImagePlay for Linux has been in our software catalog since Oct 19.2018 and has reached 36 downloads.
- The current version is 6.1.0 and has been updated to Feb 26.2020.ImagePlay for Linux features
* EDUCATION: Let your students learn about the basics of image processing. Show the effects of various parameters by manipulating them in real time.
* RAPID PROTOTYPING: Find the best combination of algorithms and parameters for improving your images or recognizing objects before writing complex code yourself.
* EXTEND: Build your own plugins for ImagePlay using the included C++ SDK.
PHILONOUS65 Add comment
This program is easy to use and it does amazing image effects.