Apr 05.2021Version: 2.10.24
A true competitor to Adobe Photoshop, GIMP for Linux is a free digital image editing and processing software.GIMP for Linux was reviewed by Horia Petrovanu
GIMP for Linux is a free software and is suitable for graphic activities in the field of Photo Management for the editing and creation of digital images.
GIMP for Linux is intended for artistic drawing, but also for photo editing, in general, everything that involves digital image manipulation. In many ways, GIMP for Linux competes in many functional features with Photoshop and at the same time, the software has scripts that automate routine tasks or process large batches of images in the batch. Scripts are written in simple programming language, SIOD and are easily accessible.
GIMP for Linux is structured around a central core that includes many basic functionalities and has an interface for adding new plugins.
In conclusion, GIMP for Linux is modular and this allows you to exploit all the image processing functions in a single free software.
- Hardware: Intel Pentium G4400 - 3.30GHz - RAM 8GB
- Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
* High Quality Photo Manipulation : GIMP provides the tools needed for high quality image manipulation. From retouching to restoring to creative composites, the only limit is your imagination.
* Original Artwork Creation : GIMP gives artists the power and flexibility to transform images into truly unique creations.
* Graphic Design Elements : GIMP is used for producing icons, graphical design elements, and art for user interface components and mockups.
* Programming Algorithms : GIMP is a high quality framework for scripted image manipulation, with multi-language support such as C, C++, Perl, Python, Scheme, and more!
+ GIMP has been in our software catalog since Mar 29.2021.
+ The current version is 2.10.24 updated to Apr 05.2021.
Screenshots GIMP for Linux
I can edit my photos with this wonderful software! I found what I was looking for a long time ago. Its easy to use!
OLEKSIY Add comment
... the interface is a bit too complex, its not easy to find the option you need