Apr 05.2021Version: 3.53.1
FileZilla is an FTP program for file uploading and downloading to and from your FTP site, server, or host. The program lets you transfer files and navigate among folders, Web sites, and your computer. This software enables you to perform multiple file transfers simultaneously.
open the terminal and from the 'bin' folder, execute the command:
* Easy to use
* Supports FTP, FTP over SSL/TLS (FTPS) and SSH File Transfer Protocol (SFTP)
* Cross-platform. Runs on Windows, Linux, *BSD, Mac OS X and more
* IPv6 support
* Available in many languages
* Supports resume and transfer of large files >4GB
* Tabbed user interface
* Powerful Site Manager and transfer queue
* Drag & drop support
* Configurable transfer speed limits
* Filename filters
* Directory comparison
* Network configuration wizard
* Remote file editing
* Logging to file
* Synchronized directory browsing
* Remote file search
+ FileZilla has been in our software catalog since Jan 18.2021.
+ The current version is 3.53.1 updated to Apr 05.2021.
Screenshots FileZilla for Linux
DRURY14 Add comment
Worked fine for me!
All downloads are original and not repacked or modified in any way by us. Secured downloads are files hosted.