Feb 28.2020 - Version: 3.8.10
ClipGrab for Linux is a application that can download YouTube videos and convert them to various formats.
ClipGrab for Linux is a application that can download YouTube videos and convert them to various formats and that runs on Linux, Windows, and MacOS. ClipGrab for Linux is small and installed easily after a quick download.
Menus allow the user to paste a link with a video directly into the program or search directly in YouTube from the program.
You can choose between multiple formats, including the original one, MPEG4, OGG, WMV and MP3. Depending on the video quality, you can choose a different quality for the downloaded file too, so HD videos can be retrieved with the best possible resolution.
ClipGrab for Linux is available as freeware without any restrictions.
To run the ClipGrab application for Linux you must first install ffmpeg, and the installation does not require advanced terminal knowledge, you just need to follow these instructions.
1. Start by updating the packages list:
$ sudo apt update
2. Next, install FFmpeg by typing the following command:
$ sudo apt install ffmpeg
3. To validate that the package is installed properly use the ffmpeg -version command which will print the FFmpeg version:
$ ffmpeg -version
4. And at the end for playing videos you can easily install the VLC Media Player application
$ sudo apt-get install vlc
* YouTube : YouTube is the most popular video website in the world. This is also why it is the most important site supported by ClipGrab.
Videos can be downloaded in HD (1080p und 720p) as well as in standard definition (480p, 360p and 240p).
Additionally, ClipGrab provides an integrated and easy-to-use search function for YouTube videos.
Screenshots ClipGrab for Linux
Video ClipGrab for Linux
Clipgrab is fine. You can download from softdown 100% virus free and fast download.
Great app!. This program is very easy to use and provides a nice and clean interface for downloading videos. It also has a neat integrated search function that comes in very handy. The video quality is just like the original video on Youtube.
... good downloader. Good beacons clip grab are very fast downloaded to the Video