Aug 05.2020Version: 4.22
calibre is a free and open source e-book library management application developed by users of e-books for users of e-books. It has a cornucopia of features divided into the following main categories:More information about Calibre for Linux
- Library Management
- E-book conversion
- Syncing to e-book reader devices
- Downloading news from the web and converting it into e-book form
- Comprehensive e-book viewer
- Content server for online access to your book collection
- E-book editor for the major e-book formats
Documentation / Demo
- Calibre for Linux has been in our software catalog since Apr 02.2016 and has reached 155 downloads.
- The current version is 4.22 and has been updated to Aug 05.2020.
Screenshots Calibre for Linux
Great way to organize and track your ebooks.
awesome work, thank you guys!
Excelent ebook management software,
COOLCONTACTS Add comment
Very helpful, fast and easy product!