Oct 22.2020Version: 11.21
WavePad audio editing software is a full-featured professional audio and music editor.
WavePad Audio Editor for Android was reviewed by Horia Petrovanu
WavePad is a professional audio editor that allows you to record and edit music, voice and other audio recordings. The program has a selection of unparalleled filters and effects and supports a number of file formats, mp3, wav, including vox, gsm and many more.
The interface is easy to use by all users and is perfect for performing a variety of functions that involve audio recording and playback. It is compatible with multiple input sources, such as microphones, line-in and streaming devices, as well as audio, video and PC playback, and the files can be recorded and then exported to one of the many file formats WAV, MP3, WMA, OGG, AIF, FLAC, AAC, M4A, GMS, VOX, RAW, RSS, AMR, MPC, APE and SPX)
This audio editor uses special effects, voice reduction, distortion, chorus and many other features for high-quality sound processing.
In conclusion, WavePad is not free, but a review time, but it is powerful, impressive, feature rich and very easy to use, capable of creating high-quality professional sound recordings. It is available for Windows and Mac.
* Sound editing tools include cut, copy, paste, delete, insert, silence, auto-trim, compression, pitch shifting and more
* Audio effects include amplify, normalize, equalizer, envelope, reverb, echo, reverse and many more
* DirectX and Virtual Studio Technology DLL (VST) plugin support gives producers access to thousands of additional tools and effects
* Supports almost all audio and music file formats including mp3, wav, vox, gsm, wma, au, aif, flac, real audio, ogg, aac, m4a, mid, amr, and many more
* Batch processing allows you to apply effects and/or convert thousands of files as a single function
* Scrub, search and bookmark audio for precise editing
* Create bookmarks and regions to easily find, recall and assemble segments of long audio files
* Advanced tools include spectral analysis (FFT), speech synthesis (text-to-speech), and voice changer
* Audio restoration features including noise reduction and click pop removal
* Supports sample rates from 6 to 192kHz, stereo or mono, 8, 16, 24 or 32 bits
* Edit the audio from your video files
* Works directly with MixPad Multi-Track Audio Mixer
* Easy to use interface will have you utilizing non-destructive audio editing in minutes
+ WavePad Audio Editor for Android has been in our software catalog since Jul 11.2020.
+ The current version is 11.21 updated to Oct 22.2020.
Very quick and easy to use!
ANCA980 Add comment