Nov 11.2020Version: 4.0.11
You can control land, air and sea vehicles from your computer.
QGroundControl for Android was reviewed by Iulian Dinita
With the free QGroundControl application you can control land, air and sea vehicles from your computer and offer a complete configuration of flight controls and vehicles for vehicles using PX4 or ArduPilot.
QGroundControl has many navigation options and you will be able to move freely and carefully plan your route on a map. Provides complete flight control and mission planning for any MAVLink-enabled drone.
Controls can be set via WiFi, USB devices and other external ports, depending on what type of vehicle you want to control.
QGroundControl is based on navigation on a map system provided by Google and you can move freely and plan your navigation route in detail. The whole process can be automated by creating access points, and if you already have the saved coordinates you can import and configure them in the application.
In conclusion, with the help of the QGroundControl application you can create fast connections with vehicles, control them and even set automatic movement paths.
Documentation / Demo
* Complete configuration support for vehicles with PX4 Pro and ArduPilot firmware (ArduCopter, ArduPlane, ArduRover, ArduSub)
* Mission planning for autonomous flight
* Display of the flight map showing the position of the vehicle, the flight path, the reference points and the instruments of the vehicle
* Streaming video with tool display inlays
* Flight assistance for any MAVLink compatible vehicle.
+ QGroundControl for Android has been in our software catalog since Jul 12.2020.
+ The current version is 4.0.11 updated to Nov 11.2020.
Screenshots Add comment