Aug 05.2020Version: 0.2.4
A free and simple application for managing daily tasks and increasing labor productivity.
Condution Notes for Android was reviewed by Razvan Iancu
How can we make things happen faster and improve our time management skills?More information about Condution Notes for Android
The developers from Shabang, following their personal experience, thought of coming to our aid and offer us a free utility with which we can manage the tasks we have to do every day.
Condution Notes for Android is a free application created especially to increase productivity and task management.
Condution Notes for Android features improve your productivity by providing high-quality visual creation through quick mouse clicks.
Before you start work, you need to create an account With Condution Notes for Android you can create an easy dashboard through which you can manage and create tasks, projects, add labels, set deadlines and much more. Condution Notes for Android has all the main features to be able to create and edit hundreds of projects.
But the proposed software is more than a tool for personal productivity. Communicating with all members of the production team allows the work to be done much faster.
We recommend this software, we tested it and it is ok, it did not crash and no errors occurred, but there is a problem that we must point out, there is no help support for this software.
If you like the application and you are satisfied with the application, please make a small donation to support the continuity of this project.
- Condution Notes for Android has been in our software catalog since Jul 23.2020 and has reached 2 downloads.
- The current version is 0.2.4 and has been updated to Aug 05.2020.Condution Notes for Android features
* Task creation/destruction
* Project creation/destruction
* Tag creation/destruction
* Main window, due soon, and coloring
* Task/project sorting
* Parallel and sequential projects
* Repeating tasks
* Perspectives <= documentation on the filter syntax!
* Mostly bugless natural language input on quick-add and task due dates
* Advanced perspective filtering for remaining and available tasks, sort perspectives by their due date
* Dragging tasks into projects and subprojects
* Performance things!
* Better Artwork Courtesy of Lynn Yang
* Better repeating tasks
Screenshots Condution Notes for Android Add comment